Net Sea War is a "battleship"-type board game you can play against computer or real-life opponents. Your mission is to blow up all of your opponent's ships. Each player has 10 ships. At the beginning of each set, both players place their ships in the left field. Then you're ready to start shooting. The game is complete when all of one player's ships are destroyed.
Net Sea War is the best entertainment for the kids. The game is very easy and allows children to know more about Windows program interface, mouse moving and clicking and so on.
- Lets you play Sea War against computer or live opponents.
- Automatic and manual place of the ships.
- Sound effects and animation.
- Choose from three animation speed settings.
- Allows to exchange messages with the help of a built-in or on-line chat.
- A multiple-part status bar displays all needed information.
- Easy to install and uninstall.
- Allows to change computer opponents (bots).
- Easy to link up and play with human opponents in a local network or on the Internet, using direct or modem connection.
- Detailed built-in and on-line help.
- Nice, easy to use user interface.
- Free upgrade.